What's new

Should you be “committed” to the BOSC (Brotherhood of Shaving Crazies)?

Which category do you fall under?

• Total voters

Phoenixkh

I shaved a fortune
I have been having BOSC moments over the past few weeks. I got a very nice Timeless Ti matte finish 0.68OC razor scalloped base plate and cap with my favorite handle: the Ti Crown. It felt much too light to me. I used it a few times to see if I could like the lighter weight. I just couldn’t.

I sold it here to a very nice gentleman and ordered the same razor, but with a SS head, polished finish this time. The balance was just a bit too tilted towards the razor head. Solution? Buy a complete Ti head. I tried both combinations and both were an improvement for me.

If forced to choose, I’d pick the SS Cap and Ti base plate. I’m mostly likely going to keep both. During this little venture, I ended up with a polished 0.68OC scalloped base plate and scalloped top in SS. The base plate was shipped to me by mistake and I didn’t feel comfortable with Jeremiah’s offer just to keep it. The compromise was to buy the polished SS scalloped Cap. That I should sell, but I don’t want to part with one of my Ti Crown handles and stand. It’s from their scratch and dent section so it isn’t worth as much. If I price it the way I normally do, subtract the shipping and PayPal fees, it’s hardly worth it.

I have been having BOSC moments over the past few weeks. I got a very nice Timeless Ti matte finish 0.68OC razor scalloped base plate and cap with my favorite handle: the Ti Crown. It felt much too light to me. I used it a few times to see if I could like the lighter weight. I just couldn’t.

I sold it here to a very nice gentleman and ordered the same razor, but with a SS head, polished finish this time. The balance was just a bit too tilted towards the razor head. Solution? Buy a complete Ti head. I tried both combinations and both were an improvement for me.

If forced to choose, I’d pick the SS Cap and Ti base plate. I’m mostly likely going to keep both. During this little venture, I ended up with a polished 0.68OC scalloped base plate and scalloped top in SS. The base plate was shipped to me by mistake and I didn’t feel comfortable with Jeremiah’s offer just to keep it. The compromise was to buy the polished SS scalloped Cap. That I should sell, but I don’t want to part with one of my Ti Crown handles and stand. It’s from their scratch and dent section so it isn’t worth as much. If I price it the way I normally do, subtract the shipping and PayPal fees, it’s hardly worth it.
Yep, you've still got it!!

Top Bottom