What's new

Should or shouldn't I store my razor + blade in the bathroom?

I keep almost all of my blades and razors out of the bathroom. Only several tucks of blades and 2 razors stay in it. Not a lot of room now to keep gear there..... plus don’t want moisture to damage the large amount of blades I now have.

I keep all in the bathroom. Razors and brushes not in my rotation in a cabinet on the wall and soaps in a plastic bin under the sink as are extra blades & misc. in a separate bin under the sink.

I keep the razor and blade (or blades) that are currently in use and all soaps and brushes in my rotation in the bathroom cabinet above the sink. Everything else is in a box(es) in a wardrobe in the bedroom.

I have two cigar boxes setting on the dresser beside the bathroom that I keep most of my DE and SE razors in when not in use. I also have one of the these cigar boxes for storing my razor blades inside of. I keep my gamechanger razors and a tuck of each blade brand in a mug on the shelf in the bathroom for quick access.

My wife and I both use DE and SE Blades so having a single tuck or a pack of blades in the bathroom is convenient and they don’t stay in there long enough suffer from the poor conditions.

Top Bottom