What's new

should i get this or am i better off getting something else?

I am pretty sure you can, I have returned Brushes.
tbh mate i dont need to send it back, the issue was no fault of the razors it was my fauly,
i know exactly why i had such a bad shav ethat day, i stropped the once used gillette nacet blade in the twinplex de blade stropper i got recently and i think being a modern blade it mustve messed up the coating or the edge etc and thats why it struggle to cut anything off

where as yesteray no exaggeration i had one of the best shaves ever,
first time i used a scuttle so the warm lather felt awesome and a fresh blade in the muhle rytmo (r89) worked a treat, sharp yet smooth, was happy with its performance

and id actually say its a razor you can get a bit rough with as in you can apply that bit more pressure here and there across the grain etc if that makes sensse?

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
i cant help but still feel really dissapointed in last nights head shave, ive never ever been left so frustrated then when i shaved with the razor

any chance you think i could return it the muhle set back to amazon?

My advice.. get a tuck of Kai SS blades. They're a great blade for mild shaving razors. They're ever so slightly wider which increases the efficiency a tad. That may make your new Muhle turn the corner. I use Kai SS blades in my mild razors and it really transformed the shaves I've been getting from them.

My advice.. get a tuck of Kai SS blades. They're a great blade for mild shaving razors. They're ever so slightly wider which increases the efficiency a tad. That may make your new Muhle turn the corner. I use Kai SS blades in my mild razors and it really transformed the shaves I've been getting from them.
check out the post above, i realised the error of my ways

tbh mate i dont need to send it back, the issue was no fault of the razors it was my fauly,
i know exactly why i had such a bad shav ethat day, i stropped the once used gillette nacet blade in the twinplex de blade stropper i got recently and i think being a modern blade it mustve messed up the coating or the edge etc and thats why it struggle to cut anything off

where as yesteray no exaggeration i had one of the best shaves ever,
first time i used a scuttle so the warm lather felt awesome and a fresh blade in the muhle rytmo (r89) worked a treat, sharp yet smooth, was happy with its performance

and id actually say its a razor you can get a bit rough with as in you can apply that bit more pressure here and there across the grain etc if that makes sensse?
That is great to hear

Reactions: saj
Doesn't the end of the brush go into the stand, like the razor?
yea youre the only who noticed lol

i was just quickly taking a few pics but i do have it put on the stand correctly theres actually a groove on both the de razor and the badger brush to slide into the stand

so my guess wasnt that much off lol

surprised feathers are you least favourite a lot of peeps seem to rather them due to their sharpness
They still are in my top 4, and probably should put them above Nacet , Polsilver is definitely number 1, Voskhod is a no brainer choice for quicker shave time, as my technique has gotten better Feather may move to number 2

Top Bottom