What's new

Should I buy T&H Almond on Tube or Tub?

Should I buy T&H Almond on Tube or Tube? I did like the scent very much and I tried for couple of times. I did have TOBS Almond on sample and I smell the scent and it smell like little bit of cherry. Do you T&H Almond smell like sweet as cherry or as sweet almond. I love to sniff the almond scent because it so sweet, just almond cookies.

Do you enjoy T&H Almond or it your favorite scent? I think that T&H Almond cream is little bit better that TOBS or Trumper.

I also plan to get T&H Grafton on tube or on a tub. This is my favorite scent.

I read the review the 3 T's creams on Almond and I think that T&H is a better choice. Don't you think?

Any comments?

Which Almond do you perfer? T&H, TOBS or G.F. Trumper?

Chris A

if you liked the sample get the tub. much better value than the tube.

I agree, if you have the money, go with the tub. The scent is definitely amazing. Don't forget to use the BB09 discount code at checkout.

Regards,
Chase

I'd always go for a tub or jar. Tubes add an extra step and portioning globs into the lather bowl increases one's chance of using too much or too little product. Loading the brush directly in a tub tends to give you the correct amount each time.

I'll disagree with all the other gentlemen and say go for the tube.

Why? Because if you're like me, no matter how much you enjoy the Almond, you'll want to use something else sooner than later. The tub is a huge amount of cream.

The bottom line is that I'd prefer to have smaller amounts of a whole bunch of different creams (all of which I like) than to have a large amount of one cream, even if I liked it best.

But that's just me.

I just got the package from T&H website, I got T&H Grafton and Almond shaving cream on tube. Right now, I'm using Almond cream which I love that smell. The reason I buy the tube is, to make room for my shaving cabinet. I have a lot shaving stuff. I still TOBS Avocado on tub.

That all.

Chris A

I'll disagree with all the other gentlemen and say go for the tube.

Why? Because if you're like me, no matter how much you enjoy the Almond, you'll want to use something else sooner than later. The tub is a huge amount of cream.

The bottom line is that I'd prefer to have smaller amounts of a whole bunch of different creams (all of which I like) than to have a large amount of one cream, even if I liked it best.

But that's just me.

+1

My feelings exactly. Tubes are more expensive per ounce of shaving cream, but you probably will never finish a tub anyway.

I've always preferred tubes for the reasons mentioned above. The one time I purchased a used tub, I had to rehydrate the cream and it was never quite right. Now I have a tub of the Fraser's cream, and I'm thinking, "How am I ever going to get through this?"

I've always preferred tubes for the reasons mentioned above. The one time I purchased a used tub, I had to rehydrate the cream and it was never quite right. Now I have a tub of the Fraser's cream, and I'm thinking, "How am I ever going to get through this?"

:biggrin:

Those are MASSIVE tubs, aren't they?

The one drawback with tubes, other than the price, is that you cannot rehydrate them.

Top Bottom