What's new

Short intro... (new here)

Hello from sweden!

My name is Markus and I'm 34..
I'm new to all of this (brushes and DE razors)
Got a complete "get-going-kit" from my wife on my birthday (7/7):
Merkur 34C
Edwin Jagger brush and soap.
Did my first shave and it was actually really likable..
Not that close but practise seems to required to master a DE..

A very short intro.
But a intro it is.. :smile:

And a few moments later i found the hall of fame.. :blushing:

Welcome to the boards! I recently joined after lurking for quite a while. (And even though my mother is a Finn, I guess I can welcome a Swede. :smile: )

Also -- Happy Birthday! 7/7 is my daughter's birthday as well.

inkling said:
Welcome to the boards! I recently joined after lurking for quite a while. (And even though my mother is a Finn, I guess I can welcome a Swede. :smile: )

Also -- Happy Birthday! 7/7 is my daughter's birthday as well.

Both my parents (an also me to some extent) are finns...

Welcome to the club Markus- and kiss your wife for all of us. just think, when the SCAD, BAD, and RAD hit( as they will), u can always blame her for getting u started.:tongue:

Marty

varpula said:
Both my parents (an also me to some extent) are finns...
Varpula did sound like a Finnish name. My family includes Teppos, Hakolas, Salos, Mayrys, and Makis who all settled in the upper peninsula of Michigan (it looks a lot like Finland). But for some reason when I was young, my family relocated to the middle of the Arizona desert. It is hard to enjoy a sauna when it is 115-degrees Fahrenheit outside!

I beg to differ on the sauna part...

A decent sauna is always enyoable.. :001_smile

And a decent shave right after the sauna is pure pleasure.. (at least it has been using foam in a can and a gillette mach3, should be even better with "the real deal")

Hola,

My car is from Sweden! I think... or it used to be or... Welcome, these guys are the best.

Tito

Top Bottom