What's new

Shopping from Canada

If you want a retailer account head over to the another forum and search for a member with the name Suffolksupplies and check out his post. He is the proprietor of ConnaughtShaving.
The problem with that link is that there is nobody speaking from any degree of authority on the subject. There is a lot of speculation but nobody saying they've spoken with them or that they have information from a reliable source, maybe a retailer, etc.

Last edited:
I dont know what "the another forum" is.
I took the liberty of writing to Edgewell and here is the response. I posted a photo to them of the two blades one in red pack of 5 and the other the blue pack in a plastic container of 10.
2F9FA2C2-F2D7-4962-A908-B8882EF99199.png

I took the liberty of writing to Edgewell and here is the response. I posted a photo to them of the two blades one in red pack of 5 and the other the blue pack in a plastic container of 10.
View attachment 1178093
Wow, well that solved it pretty well, didn't it! Thanks, good to know. I can get the blue much easier. So I guess then everybody saying they feel different is having some kind of psychological effect?

I joked around with a friend once, a hairstylist, that it would be so funny if there was actually only like TWO razor blades in the world that just remarketed themselves into several lines and just laughed as people pretended they were all different.

There is something to be said about a placebo effect.
Wow, well that solved it pretty well, didn't it! Thanks, good to know. I can get the blue much easier. So I guess then everybody saying they feel different is having some kind of psychological effect?

I joked around with a friend once, a hairstylist, that it would be so funny if there was actually only like TWO razor blades in the world that just remarketed themselves into several lines and just laughed as people pretended they were all different.

I'm asking another vendor I know to see what they say. There are so many people insisting they get different shaves from the two blades that I can't believe THAT many people would be fooling themselves.

Top Bottom