What's new

Shop to buy alum & atomizers

Just as the title says. Does anyone know of a place I can buy an alum block and a couple atomizers? I'm looking to cut down on shipping charges.

Thanks

Kyle, have you tried Charles at QED? I know he sells atomizers, and I think he said that he is expecting some alum blocks soon, if he already does not have them.

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
My favorite way to buy atomizers is to get them from Rik or Scotto. They offer the added benefit of coming pre-filled with the decant of your choice!:biggrin:

tam.audio said:
Just as the title says. Does anyone know of a place I can buy an alum block and a couple atomizers? I'm looking to cut down on shipping charges.

Thanks
Charles at QED has both to offer. Combining your purchases to save some shipping is wise, especially when the e-tailer has everything you wish.

ouch said:
My favorite way to buy atomizers is to get them from Rik or Scotto. They offer the added benefit of coming pre-filled with the decant of your choice!:biggrin:

Funny you say that, I just purchased some samples from Scotto. Should I bathe myself in one of them to empty the bottle?:biggrin:

Thanks for the info from all.

tam.audio said:
Funny you say that, I just purchased some samples from Scotto. Should I bathe myself in one of them to empty the bottle?:biggrin:

Thanks for the info from all.
Ha Ha...at the risk of smelling like a...uhh...hum..err..ahh...certain someone's handbag.

Top Bottom