What's new

Shoeshineboy Is Going To Florida

Well, it's time to take a vacation...with the family...yee-haw...:bored:

we are heading to Florida...to see the fires and man-eating alligators...this is free...:w00t:

If you have any shave related stuff that you want to give me...please place it on the side of the road of my route and I will be sure to pick it up....:blush:

I am actually taking ten days off...maybe...

My big adventure is going to be the Kennedy Space Center...I am looking forward to renting a rocket for my mother-in-law's next trip....to the moon Alice...:lol: :lol: :lol:

I will be leaving Friday, but I should be able to check in sometime because they have the internet down there, too. that is a good thing....

Wish me luck....I will need my santity...

mark the shoeshine boy

Mark,

Hope you and the family have a fun, uneventful holiday. I took a vacation in 1998. If I remember right, it was fun!

Randy

ouch

Stjynnkii membörd dummpsjterd
Ah, Florida. Darwin's waiting room. This is a good time to go, before it gets unbearably hot. Have fun!

Florida awaits? Well have a good one! Don't miss out on the Daytona Speedway while you are in the Cape Canaveral area. Just remember, DO NOT drive into smoke on the highways.:eek:

Did you bring along a nanny for the children?
full

Last edited by a moderator:
smart @$$

lol...

went to silver springs...that is where they mads the tarzan movies with johhny weismueller....shows with lloyd bridges....creature from the black lagoon..

cheetah the monkey is still alive...

go to cheetah.com or something...

i am on a very poor connection...

see ya guys..

mark tssb

mark the shoeshine boy said:
smart @$$

lol...

went to silver springs...that is where they mads the tarzan movies with johhny weismueller....shows with lloyd bridges....creature from the black lagoon..

see ya guys..

mark tssb

Johnny was the best!

Randy

mark the shoeshine boy said:
smart @$$

lol...

see ya guys..

mark tssb
Are you applying for a position as understudy for Cheetah? I can see you now aping for the camera. Shoe Shine Boy wanna banana?:lol:
Interstingly enough, Cheetah just recently turned 74, outliving his two costars! See here for the story.

Top Bottom