What's new

Shoebox Shave Club

Got an email today that the former Shoebox Shave Shop is now open again for business again. When I first started my journey into DE shaving I ordered my Omega Silvertip brush from them and a couple other items. Looks like I might have to place another order from them just to welcome them back.

Here is the copy of part of the email:

Greetings Shavers!

I first wanted to introduce myself. My name is Wade and I am the new owner of Shoebox Shave Club. As some of you may know, Gary passed away last year. He was an amazing man and I know a lot of people miss him dearly. His humor will never be able to be matched. I hope I am able to run the business as well as he did. He has some big shoes to fill.

Over the past two months, I have re-designed the website to make it as user friendly as possible. The photos are high definition and the descriptions should give you a great idea of what the products are all about. We will also be incorporating a grooming section on the website over the next few weeks for the beard lovers out there as well. If you have any comments or questions about the site please let me know.

Been getting a few email ads from them and the latest is free shipping this weekend. Wish they had a bigger selections on soaps.

Top Bottom