What's new

Shoe Help For New Job

Moved to a new contract that requires me to work in and stop by house, senate, and other buildings more than my other job. I am also trying to stick to walking between most of the buildings of which my current dress shoes are not cutting it.

Looking for some suggestions of dress shoes any style that will be forgiving to me while walking but look professional.

Appreciate any help, thanks!

Look on the Allen Edmonds web site for a pair with what they call a double oak sole, basically a double thickness leather sole. It will be long lasting and once the shoe molds to your foot extremely comfortable. I have been wearing them for nearly 40 years now and as a pharmacist stand a lot, and find them more comfortable than the athletic type shoes a lot of the younger folks wear nowdays. Another advantage is that they offer most styles in a wide selections of widths, so I get a good fit for my very narrow foot.

Thanks for the help all.
just an update I grabbed a pair of Allen Edmonds and may grab one more pair of a different color and style. Looking forward to them arriving.

Top Bottom