What's new

Shirt sale at Charles Tyrwhitt

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
These guys always have sales going on.

The shirts are decent, especially in the "sea island quality". Their best sale is the "end of season" sale that happens 2x year about August and February, if you can wait.

I've been replacing all of my old Brooks Brothers shirts with these for the past year or so. So far, I am very happy with them.

Heh, I was just about to click on the link for shirts! But to add some content to this zombie thread (because as always CT is forever having "sales"). I'm always sucked in by the 3/$99 or $40 each promotions, but they drive me crazy with the extra $10 for the pocket. I understand that many people like their dress shirts without the pocket, but I find it is helpful to have. So really the $33/$40 each is actually $43/$50 and then shipping adds to it.

Doc4

Stumpy in cold weather
Staff member
I'm always sucked in by the 3/$99 or $40 each promotions, but they drive me crazy with the extra $10 for the pocket. I understand that many people like their dress shirts without the pocket, but I find it is helpful to have. ...

Oddly, I never really thought about it, and always had shirts with the pocket, until I started buying from CT a while, back and got the no-pocket shirts. I now prefer no pocket for dress shirts. (Not that a pocket or not, either way, will make or break the shirt for me.)

Top Bottom