What's new

Shirt advice please

i need some new button down shirts for work but can’t really find what I’m looking for. Maybe I’m asking for the moon.

Natural fiber, dark color options like black, navy, maroon, chocolate etc.... long or short sleeve to be tucked or untucked. And here is the kicker.....have big and tall sizes.

Does this exist?

At DXL you can have a shirt custom made. They have a wide variety of materials, colors and patterns. You can usually find a coupon for a first time purchase as well that is pretty reasonable.

Lands End has some nice button down oxfords (regular and pinpoint) in big and tall sizes. However, their range of colors is limited. You won't find the colors you are looking for.

Tough problem!

FWITW, my choices for work are white, light blue, white background with blue stripes, etc. Those options are generally more flattering to most body types and more ‘professional’ in appearance than dark colors. Just my $.02! But there would be more selection in those color options.

I’m just lent familiar with the blue stuff and, yes it is more professional but I’m a dark colors guy. cabellas used to sell darker stuff, not black, but when Bass Pro bought them, they axed what I liked. I have not bought a pair of dress casual pants or shirts in 3 years and it is time I did.

I know. I’m ashamed and feeling very slobby.

Top Bottom