What's new

Shipping scale suggestions?

Anyone know of a good electronic shipping scale? It doesn't have be fancy and interface with a computer. I want a good one where I don't have to worry about it matching up with the USPS scales. Any suggestions? Are any of the ebay ones (Ultraship, WeighMax, NEVA, etc...) any good?

letterk said:
Anyone know of a good electronic shipping scale? It doesn't have be fancy and interface with a computer. I want a good one where I don't have to worry about it matching up with the USPS scales. Any suggestions? Are any of the ebay ones (Ultraship, WeighMax, NEVA, etc...) any good?
I've got an "ULTRA SHIP 'Ultra 30'", an eBay purchase, that I've been using for several years. Very accurate.

What size boxes (weight) are you talking about? There is an ebay vendor of these that is very popular with the soaping crowd.. let me see if I can dig his name up for you....

Hugs,

Sue

Mama Bear said:
What size boxes (weight) are you talking about? There is an ebay vendor of these that is very popular with the soaping crowd.. let me see if I can dig his name up for you....

Hugs,

Sue

Small stuff. I use the paypal shipping center for the smapler packs, but I always have to run to the post office when shipping other items.

John

The Postal Service sells small scales at most offices. My cutomers that are big time E-Bay sellers use them and have told me that they like them and have not had any problems.

My Salter digital scale measures in 1/4 oz increments up to 11 pounds. Very accurate, and does heavy duty in the kitchen as well as for shipping. You can get one for $30 bucks or so if I remember correctly.

John
I use a 50 lb Digiweigh scale for all my shipping- I have had it for a couple 3 years and still has the original 9V battery in it - I weighed tons of stuff on it and its still accurate +- 1/10 ounce so for shipping USPS etc its great.
Down side -large boxes cover the readout.

This item is available on ebay and a 30 lb is also available if I remember.

Strongly recomend- :thumbup1:

It is 'Old Will Knott' who has the shipping store on ebay that all of the soapers use. I am very happy with the scale I bought from him and the service was impeccable. I apologize for taking so long to get back to you on this..

Good luck!!

Sue

Mama Bear said:
It is 'Old Will Knott' who has the shipping store on ebay that all of the soapers use. I am very happy with the scale I bought from him and the service was impeccable. I apologize for taking so long to get back to you on this..

Seconded. Here is the link:
http://www.oldwillknott.com/

The MyWeigh scales are nice and very reasonably priced. Very satisfied customer here.

Dennis

Top Bottom