What's new

shipping brushes

not sure where to ask this, but what is the best way to ship brushes without the knot/handle getting damaged in the mail?

Ship it to me and I’ll test it beforehand.

Also, there are little tubes you can buy at your neighborhood beauty store, two removable ends. Those are safe.

Toothpick

Needs milk and a bidet!
Staff member
Find yourself a shipping tube. If you can’t find small ones you can buy the large one and cut it to size. Some vendors use plastic tubes with lids. Not sure where they get them from. Drop the brush in then pack it in a box. Badda bing badda boom

D055C2EC-CBE3-4033-A885-69DC75FD7FFB.jpeg

Graydog

Biblical Innards
If you are not doing it for profit you can use a number of things.
Bubble wrap around the whole brush
A empty paper towel cardboard tube cut to size.
Are just a couple of ways.
Unless you are selling them for a profit and presentation is important .

@Graydog for the sake of arguments, what would people do if they are selling them for profit? I mean this current was for a friend across the country. But wouldn't mind seeing how people send them

Graydog

Biblical Innards
You should see some of the fancy boxes or tubes :)not the normal. I have seen some YouTube shaver's unbox brushes and Razors
that they have been sent and they make a big deal out of the packages that they had been delivered in. To some image is everything.
I checked into tubes awhile ago and didn't find anything that really was cost affective for me.
I mostly use bubble wrap around the brush
it seems to work and it's something that I have on hand.

Pill bottles.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

+1

I made a travel case out of two large pill bottles it works excellent. And some brushes will fit in one large pill bottle. I cut a big hole in the top of the lid and it's one of the lids that can be used a a regular screw on or a child safety lid, also I drilled a few small holes in case the brush wasn't completely dry.

20190624_215610.jpg
20190624_215551.jpg

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
+1

I made a travel case out of two large pill bottles it works excellent. And some brushes will fit in one large pill bottle. I cut a big hole in the top of the lid and it's one of the lids that can be used a a regular screw on or a child safety lid, also I drilled a few small holes in case the brush wasn't completely dry.

View attachment 993639 View attachment 993640
Nice idea!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

PVC piping of correct inside dimension to allow brush with bubble wrap. Various wall thicknesses depending on how much protection your wanting. Overkill unless expensive or sentimental value attached to it though.

not sure where to ask this, but what is the best way to ship brushes without the knot/handle getting damaged in the mail?
I use Uline...6 inch plain mailing tubes...I wrap the brush in a piece of felt...fits nicely...
I was using PVC for a while, but this is a much cheaper option, with adequate protection.

... what is the best way to ship brushes without the knot/handle getting damaged in the mail?
For me, the cardboard tube from a toilet roll (and the brush handle wrapped in sufficient bubble wrap to stop it moving).
Cheap and cheerful. :001_smile

Top Bottom