What's new

Shipping aftershave

I'm wanting to clear out the den a little on BST. I'm just not sure how and what the limit of aftershaves I can ship in conus. Want to be able to ship a few in a package. Any help would be appreciated.

I'm wanting to clear out the den a little on BST. I'm just not sure how and what the limit of aftershaves I can ship in conus. Want to be able to ship a few in a package. Any help would be appreciated.

have you read the USPS regulations?

I'm still not totally sure. I figured someone with experience would be able to help me on here with an answer.

I won't go I the legality and/or disclosure side but I will offer this advice: please make sure the cap is tightened fully then double wrap tape around the bottom of the cap where it meets the bottle itself (clockwise, to put tension in the direction you would tighten it normally). This helps to ensure it doesn't leak during transport, like the 400ml bottle of proraso green splash I got from WCS in the mail today with a completely dripping wet box and a bottle missing at least 90% of it's contents.

I won't go I the legality and/or disclosure side but I will offer this advice: please make sure the cap is tightened fully then double wrap tape around the bottom of the cap where it meets the bottle itself (clockwise, to put tension in the direction you would tighten it normally). This helps to ensure it doesn't leak during transport, like the 400ml bottle of proraso green splash I got from WCS in the mail today with a completely dripping wet box and a bottle missing at least 90% of it's contents.
Man, that mail truck must have smelled good!

If you want to ship with USPS, I believe you are supposed to put the liquids inside a sealed container (ZipLoc Bag) with enough material (paper towels) to absorb any leakage then put that inside the shipping box. The tape method mentioned above is a good idea too.

Once it’s ready to ship they will ask if you are shipping anything liquid or flammable. If you tell them that you are, they will put the proper stickers on the package and ship it via ground shipping. It’s as expensive as Priority and slower than First Class.

You can also use FedEx. It’s about the same cost but a little quicker than USPS for this type of stuff.

Last edited:

If you want to ship with USPS, I believe you are supposed to put the liquids in side a sealed container (ZipLoc Bag) with enough material (paper towels) to absorb any leakage then put that inside the shipping box. The tape method mentioned above is a good idea too.

Once it’s ready to ship they will ask if you are shipping anything liquid or flammable. If you tell them that you are, they will put the proper stickers on the package and ship it via ground shipping. It’s as expensive as Priority and slower than First Class.

You can also use FedEx. It’s about the same cost but a little quicker than USPS for this type of stuff.

Thank you. Sounds simple enough

If you want to ship with USPS, I believe you are supposed to put the liquids inside a sealed container (ZipLoc Bag) with enough material (paper towels) to absorb any leakage then put that inside the shipping box. The tape method mentioned above is a good idea too.

Haha, I don't know about the mail truck but I live in Florida so when I approached my mail box roasting in 95f heat and opened the door I immediately said "ohh crap" aloud lol. Fortunately WCS made good on it and are packing up a replacement bottle a bit more secure.

Thank you. Sounds simple enough
It will cost a few dollars more and also will take an extra day or two to arrive, just keep that in mind. You can always try FedEx or UPS but honestly I've always found the best prices and fastest shipping with USPS as well as FedEx and UPS both have broken or 'lost' many packages

Haha, I don't know about the mail truck but I live in Florida so when I approached my mail box roasting in 95f heat and opened the door I immediately said "ohh crap" aloud lol. Fortunately WCS made good on it and are packing up a replacement bottle a bit more secure.

It will cost a few dollars more and also will take an extra day or two to arrive, just keep that in mind. You can always try FedEx or UPS but honestly I've always found the best prices and fastest shipping with USPS as well as FedEx and UPS both have broken or 'lost' many packages

Thanks. I'll use USPS

Top Bottom