What's new

Shipment of new releases is inbound!

These two are due to arrive today - check them out here: All Products — Captain's Choice - https://www.captainschoicestore.com/all

IMG_4506.jpg

IMG_4507.jpg

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
I need to experiment more, but I think the Italia AS sample you sent with my order may just work for my skin. I did an arm test and it was good! No issues.

Great Scent profile if it smells half as good as the aftershave.

Last edited:
So, is 'Italia' aftershave the same thing as the 'almond' aftershave sample you gave to test subjects (like myself) or is it a blend of that plus other things?

Yes, it is the sample that we were collecting feedback on. It is not a blend where other fragrances were added. It is a straight up almond fragrance that is fleeting but luscious!
Nice! My review said at much. It is a nice clean, appealing almond. I found myself using up the sample promptly, so I must have liked it! It's great for the days that you want some skin conditioning but don't want a heavy lasting fragrance.

Nice! My review said at much. It is a nice clean, appealing almond. I found myself using up the sample promptly, so I must have liked it! It's great for the days that you want some skin conditioning but don't want a heavy lasting fragrance.
I got lucky, Scott included another sample vial of the Italia aftershave splash when I bought a Seaworthy shave bowl recently. I hadn't realized just how much I liked the aftershave splash until after I used up the original beta test sample he sent out to those of us lucky enough to try them.

Also, I'm really liking CC aftershave balms. I bought the sample pack last month (or the month before) and have enjoyed every one I used.

Seriously, I've not tried anything from Captain's Choice that I dislike. Everything has been a top performer. I would highly recommend the soaps, creams, balms, splashes, and shave bowls! 🙂

Top Bottom