What's new

Shick injector least aggressive shave

I'm unfamiliar with using Schick Twin blades - do you just disassemble the twin razor head then put the blades into an injector blade dispenser to load it?

I'm unfamiliar with using Schick Twin blades - do you just disassemble the twin razor head then put the blades into an injector blade dispenser to load it?
I think you may be confusing the twin blade cart head with the twin bladed injector blade. They come in a blade dispenser pack and are like two injector blades stuck one on top of the other, slightly offset.

Honestly I have no idea about injectors apart from the guy who designed them wanted it to replicate a repeating rifle from the war and there is one that looks like a gear shifter knob on the end of the handle they need and injector key and they don’t use de or shivers blades
He did not want to replicate a "Repeating Rifle" this was WWl not WWll. He wanted to replicate a rifle magazine like the Springfield or the Enfield ( Both bolt Action). Thats why they were called magazine Razors.

Where does one obtain the twin blades? I’d like to try them in my M adj.
I don’t believe they are manufactured any more, you have to find them through other shavers or places like the ‘Bay. They are indeed magical in the M though if you do find them!

I don’t believe they are manufactured any more, you have to find them through other shavers or places like the ‘Bay. They are indeed magical in the M though if you do find them!
There are a few on the ‘Bay but they are awfully expensive. If you find them with a good price, shipping is outrageous. I have pretty much given up trying to find them.

Out of the 4 or 5 injector razors I've tried, including a Personna, the M Adjustable was my favorite, and the only one I've kept, as I thinned the drawer of unused razors. Even turned up to 8, they're comfortable. Mine currently has a Schick Twin with a couple dozen shaves loaded, and still gives a wonderful shave on the 5 setting.

Don't discount the blade guard on some of the M series razors, it's so nice to have the bar raise up to protect the blade, and prevent you from nicking a finger, if you reach into the drawer, suitcase, whatever, without looking, as well as keeping the blade from scuffing anything that could dull the edge. (Just remember to lower the guard before shaving, you all you'll do is scrape off the shave soap/cream. - Ask me how I know! :001_smile )

Top Bottom