What's new

Shhhh... they arrive tomorrow

IMG_0908.jpeg

Here is a quick shot of our brand new offering, a Razor Caddy in our ever popular Gunmetal glaze. They get picked up tomorrow so we have already activated the listing on our site. We have even fewer because two of them blew up inside the kiln - yet another reason not to be inside the kiln. Ahem! The run was limited to begin with and now even more so. If they are gone when you try to order we expect to be restocked in two months. Will be doing proper product pictures tomorrow and updating the listing.

Recall, we got our start here so you guys get first dibs. On Saturday we will post on Facebook and Instagram but for now it is limited to here.

For your convenience: All Products — Captain's Choice - https://www.captainschoicestore.com/all

Last edited:

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
Oooooh, they nice. I was too slow for the first run. Missed out. Will be in for the second batch when it occurs later in the year.

Wow!! Those turned out great. The prototype was nice and got the idea of what this could be but that finish really brings it home. Nicely done Captain. These should sell like hot cakes.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
Oooooh, they nice. I was too slow for the first run. Missed out. Will be in for the second batch when it occurs later in the year.

I just ordered one Andrew? I got the Razor Caddy and matching Lather Bowl.

BigFoot

I wanna be sedated!
Staff member
View attachment 1096837

Here is a quick shot of our brand new offering, a Razor Caddy in our ever popular Gunmetal glaze. They get picked up tomorrow so we have already activated the listing on our site. We have even fewer because two of them blew up inside the kiln - yet another reason not to be inside the kiln. Ahem! The run was limited to begin with and now even more so. If they are gone when you try to order we expect to be restocked in two months. Will be doing proper product pictures tomorrow and updating the listing.

Recall, we got our start here so you guys get first dibs. On Saturday we will post on Facebook and Instagram but for now it is limited to here.

For your convenience: All Products — Captain's Choice - https://www.captainschoicestore.com/all

I was on the fence when you were prototyping these Scott. All I had to do was see this picture. Caddy and matching lather bowl on there way to Texas.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
I just checked out the website from the link...GREAT CAUSE! I'm buying product! It's been awhile since I tried Captain's Choice Bay Rum...perhaps it's time to check it out again.

Last edited:
Well, we have the product listing updated in the store now and have them checked into inventory. They ended up costing more than we thought but we will honor the price on this first run. Here is why: There are two types of kilns for firing, gas and electric. These are fired in an electric kiln which costs a good deal more to operate, so the product costs more.

I have seen a lot of pottery with all of the lather bowls that have passed through Captain's Choice and little surprises me. When we unpacked this load I called to the First Mate, "You. Must. See. These." The finish is stunning. Here are some pics with one closeup to show you the three dimensional aspect to it. There is no assurance the finish will be like this every time but it is on this production run.

The razors hang better as shown and we have a selection of them to illustrate. The brush hanging aspect to it works perfect. These will also have some sort of thin padding on the bottom, maybe some kind of felt. These have far exceeded my expectations and I am not sure I have said that before about any of our products.

IMG_3085.jpeg
IMG_3083.jpeg
IMG_3089.jpeg

KeenDogg

Slays On Fleek - For Rizz
Very neat. I like to see you always trying new things. The finished product is definitely poppin!

They are looking good Scott!
Really nice new products, Scott. :)

Congratulations on the product launch! :)

Man, that picture of the Razor Caddy with matching lather bowl - VERY nice combo there.

We have been pleased with how this new product is moving. I snatched one for myself and there are just four left in this batch. We will be restocked in a few months once these last few are gone.

JCarr

More Deep Thoughts than Jack Handy
It will make the cutoff this afternoon so consider it on the way JCarr. Free samples and a note inside for you!

Thanks so much! Been loading up on Captain's Choice this week...Bay Rums, Venture and a caddy! Good stuff!

Last edited:
Top Bottom