What's new

She's here!

Certainly no reason to complain about Bernd's service but I did have to wait a couple of days until I could have my wife collect this one from the Post Office. I certainly didn't want to wait until Saturday :wink2:

proxy.php

proxy.php

Shavemac and Duke2

proxy.php

My new Custom D01 with 22mm knot is taking a bath at the moment and will be given a test run in the morning.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Thanks Marco- a fan-shaped 22mm knot with 44mm loft. I will be back to report more after testing the brush tomorrow morning!

With that super short loft, it will be a soap killer and a tremendously good face latherer! Waiting for your thoughts. :001_smile

Certainly no reason to complain about Bernd's service but I did have to wait a couple of days until I could have my wife collect this one from the Post Office. I certainly didn't want to wait until Saturday :wink2:

proxy.php

proxy.php

Shavemac and Duke2

proxy.php

My new Custom D01 with 22mm knot is taking a bath at the moment and will be given a test run in the morning.

Ebony & Ivory ??? :lol::lol::lol:

johnniegold

"Got Shoes?"
As much as I hated looking at those pictures of your brand new brush I also enjoyed it immensely. Enjoy! Looks great. Post-bloom pics, please.

After a couple of shaves with this new brush and obviously a test/clean lather or two I believe that this one is a "keeper". Great backbone, a very comfortable handle, lovely hair in the knot and she has already proven herself on the MWF puck- what's not to like?

proxy.php

proxy.php

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Thank you, David. Your D01 seems to be a true "soap destroyer" with that extra short loft and great backbone. :thumbup1:

Great pictures. Can you comment a bit more on how the brush performs and how you would compare it to some of your others.

After a couple of shaves with this new brush and obviously a test/clean lather or two I believe that this one is a "keeper". Great backbone, a very comfortable handle, lovely hair in the knot and she has already proven herself on the MWF puck- what's not to like?

That is one dense brush- it barely splayed. I have the same handle on my Shavemac. Nice!

Wow, impressive. David that brush of yours wonderful and I love the handle style.:thumbup:

BTW what do you think about right loft size for 18-19mm knot D01 2 band? Thanks.

Top Bottom