What's new

She's here!

Thank you all for the kind words.

Great pictures. Can you comment a bit more on how the brush performs and how you would compare it to some of your others.

This brush is a great performer. I shave exclusively with soap these days and it loads very quickly on the puck- a combination of density and hair quality at work there, I guess. With the addition of a little water, this soap then turns to heaps of lather on my face and the brush has a wonderful scrubby feel without feeling harsh at all.
I would suggest that this brush is as good a performer as any of my others and I would compare it to the Chubby2, Tulip2, Eagle, the Duke2 and the Classic2 as being a top-shelf soap brush.

Wow, impressive. David that brush of yours wonderful and I love the handle style.:thumbup:

BTW what do you think about right loft size for 18-19mm knot D01 2 band? Thanks.

Thank you! Bernd offers this handle style in an 18mm knot with a 40mm loft and in a 20mm knot with a 42mm loft and I would think that these would perform similarly to my brush (which is 22mm with a 44mm loft). If you are looking for a dense, scrubby brush I would suggest that a 40-42mm loft would be perfect, however I am sure that you could opt for a slightly higher loft without risking the brush becoming "floppy".

Top Bottom