What are your nicknames/aliases?
Shep
Where do you live?
Virginia USA
What is your age (or) generation?
What are you in the real world?
Government
What is your favorite shave setup?
Working on that Just bought a Merkur Barber Pole and a Bakelite 3 weeks ago. Experimenting with blades and soaps etc.
What are your hobbies and favorite activities?
Cycling
What else should the members of B&B know about you?
Shaved with a DE and brush as a teenager. Somehow got away from it and now starting back 40 years later. I had forgotten what a great shave was like!

Welcome, Shep.

The barber my dad and I went to was called Shep. This was in the fifties and the barbershop was for men only. It had racy magazines like "Photographer Model".

Shep would use a straight around your ears and neck. The lather came out of a hot lather machine. And he used hot towels. I have never come across the smells in any other shop like those in Shep's shop.

Welcome, Shep.

The barber my dad and I went to was called Shep. This was in the fifties and the barbershop was for men only. It had racy magazines like "Photographer Model".

Shep would use a straight around your ears and neck. The lather came out of a hot lather machine. And he used hot towels. I have never come across the smells in any other shop like those in Shep's shop.

An old French Barber first called me Shep when I was about 6-7 years old. I was really proud of that because my Dad was also called Shep.

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
Shep:
Welcome to the HOF and enjoy your shaves. :thumbsup:

proxy.php
"Don't worry about the [cuts, weepers and] nicks and pick up your life...forget all the bad things, the pain and the strife". Author Unknown

Top Bottom