What's new

Sheaffer Pens

So my stepdad went to an estate sale and one of the lots that he bought had a box with 3 fountain pens in it. He gave me the pens this past weekend. They are all Sheaffer, but that’s all I know. Anyone have any info on these? Thanks.

B4766A79-11E3-46DD-9ADB-2035619C1B62.jpeg

3C1975F5-7C80-4D10-ACE2-14292FCD2EC5.jpeg

jar_

Too Fugly For Free.
Two are Sheaffer, one a Parker.

The top is a Sheaffer PFM (Pen for Men). Great pen but likely will need a rebuild before you try to use it.

Next is a Parker "61" a unique capillary fill pen. You opened it up and then stuck the black piece in the ink bottle and it drew in about a weeks supply. Looks like it has the wrong cap though.

The third is a Sheaffer again, originally sold as the "Cartridge Pen" but commonly called a school pen. Your sample is the third iteration of that series.

Two are Sheaffer, one a Parker.

The top is a Sheaffer PFM (Pen for Men). Great pen but likely will need a rebuild before you try to use it.

Next is a Parker "61" a unique capillary fill pen. You opened it up and then stuck the black piece in the ink bottle and it drew in about a weeks supply. Looks like it has the wrong cap though.

The third is a Sheaffer again, originally sold as the "Cartridge Pen" but commonly called a school pen. Your sample is the third iteration of that series.

Thank you for the info.

Top Bottom