What's new

Shea Moisture Brush

Ouch I just wanted to post but It won't allow me due to: You must have 50 posts, and have been a member for 45 days to post in either the Buy/Sell/Trade or Review Sections. If you meet these requirements and are still unable to post, try logging out and logging back in again.

That's right - I forgot about that. But you already have 50 posts, and you'll have been here 45 days before you know it.

I've been using mine for about a week or so now & I like it a lot. It has only shed maybe 6 hairs or so total, and none during the last 3-4 times I have used it so it may be done now. It is much less scratchy than the VDH boar brush that I bought first & cost about the same. Much nicer handle as well. I'm sure I will want to try a more upscale brush at some point in the future, but for the price, I don't think you can beat it. Glad to hear you like yours as well :thumbup1:

- Steve :001_cool:

Used mine this morning. I think it is good to have at least one badger brush with a bit of scritch to it. Lathered up the Cella very nicely. :001_smile

The scritch fades a bit. It'll never feel like a Savile Row 3722, but it pokes a little less these days. Seldom as I use it.

It was my first badger brush (or any brush for that matter) I really liked it alot, especially the handle design. It seems to feel just right. I almost allways face lather and it worked great for that. I find the silvertip parker brush I got as a gift to be softer and it still seems to allow me to face lather easily so I use it alot now. However, on a budget I think the Shea Moisture brush from Target is the best value out there. I could have been totally happy with it as my only brush.

Yeah mine shed a few times but very minimal, were you also surprised to learn that the brush part of the badger was the rear end too?

Top Bottom