What's new

Shaving with long hair

I brush it back while it's wet from the shower, then shave. There are still strays that get in the way, but a shave isn't insurmountable. The worse that happens is that some of the hair strands get lather on the ends.

Attachments

• get-a-haircut-damn-hippie.jpg
    get-a-haircut-damn-hippie.jpg
    125.2 KB · Views: 7

AimlessWanderer

Remember to forget me!
I brush it back while it's wet from the shower, then shave. There are still strays that get in the way, but a shave isn't insurmountable. The worse that happens is that some of the hair strands get lather on the ends.

I can't do that. As I contort my head to shave the various areas, even wet hair creeps in and could get in front of the razor. If the hair is dry, I'll tie it back, but if it's wet, I'll wear a Buff to keep it all out of the way.

Whilliam

First Class Citizen
Ok, Ok, calm down... :laugh:

You can clip your hair back or to the top of your head with these. They are spring loaded and have a piece of rubber on the inside to keep your hair in place. No permanent marks in your hair. Imagine long clothespins for the hair.

View attachment 1309335
I use these on the sides so my hair doesn't get in the way while I shave.

They work well . . . and you only need two.

My hair is lather hungry. It will always get in the way no matter what. I tend to use an elastic and pull it back in a ponytail.

Top Bottom