What's new

Shaving Video Breaks 1000 Views Mark!

Way to go Mark! I have looked at all three videos now and have to say, job well done. Is that your voice doing the narration? If so, it's a good voice for this type of demonstration. Many times, people doing this sort of tutorial are very choppy and wandering. Not so in your case. You have a voice type that keeps the info flowing and does not lose a person's interest. There is also a that bit of humor from time to time that keeps things real. Again, well done. I look forward to more!

Regards, Todd

What a nice surprise to see this on Digg today. All the uninitiated touting their quattros and M3s cracks me up though. Good work guys.

I think Alec has created a monster!:lol: Yesterday Part 1 of the video series had a total of about 1200 viewings and 11 subscribers to the channel. The count now stands at 6500! and 50 subscribers! And as far as I know, no cheating on the view count!

I just discovered that its on the del.icio.us mainpage too. YouTube views are now TEN-FREAKIN'-THOUSAND and counting. :ohmy:

Mantic,

Thanks for making those videos-------the series was linked on a wet shaving thread at another forum. I have yet to try shaving with a DE (everthing is in the mail), but your work really demystifies the process; probably the best thing short of having a father or grandfather show you the ropes. Cheers!

Top Bottom