What's new

Shaving supplies store in Vancouver?

I’ll be in Vancouver for a few days over the Christmas holiday. Are there any good shaving supplies stores there? I’d love to find some unique or local stuff.

Washington state or Canada?

Sent from my QTAQZ3 using Tapatalk
Canada. Sorry, that info would have helped.

But my girlfriend’s family lives in Seattle so we’ll be there too. If anyone has info about a Seattle store that would also be awesome too.

Washington state or Canada?

2.6 milion vs. 0.16 million
The probability favours Vancouver, B.C. 16 to 1. :)

But I’d be interested to learn what shaving stores are located in Vancouver, WA.

Portland, OR (not to be confused with Portland, UK), 12 nm away from Vancouver, WA has the Portland Razor Co. that might be well worth a visit.

B.

Last edited:
2.6 milion vs. 0.16 million
The probability favours Vancouver, B.C. 16 to 1. :)

But I’d be interested to learn what shaving stores are located in Vancouver, WA.

Portland, OR (not to be confused with Portland, UK), 12 nm away from Vancouver, WA has the Portland Razor Co. that might be well worth a visit.

B.
Next week I will be going to Springfield, any shaving stores that you know about.

You might try the Kent of Inglewood popup -- 4215 Main Street -- Kent of Inglewood Vancouver pop-up
Never been there but their website looks like they carry a bunch of gear. They are an offshoot of Knifewear if you are interested in Japanese knives.

You can also go to The Soap Dispensary -- 3718 Main Street -- The Soap Dispensary
I know that they carry soap from The Copper Hat -- an artisan shop in Victoria BC -- The Copper Hat Home - The Copper Hat

Overall I don't think that you will find as much as you would in the major US cities.

You might try the Kent of Inglewood popup -- 4215 Main Street -- Kent of Inglewood Vancouver pop-up
Never been there but their website looks like they carry a bunch of gear. They are an offshoot of Knifewear if you are interested in Japanese knives.

You can also go to The Soap Dispensary -- 3718 Main Street -- The Soap Dispensary
I know that they carry soap from The Copper Hat -- an artisan shop in Victoria BC -- The Copper Hat Home - The Copper Hat

Overall I don't think that you will find as much as you would in the major US cities.
Thanks!

I live in Washington DC. This place is a wet shaving graveyard. Anything is better than here.

Your best bets are:

MASC (in downtown Van)
Kent of Inglewood popup
House of Knives (multiple locations)
Warriors and Wonders (City Square)

MASC probably has the best selection but no artisan products sadly. Just the big brands like Trumpers and whatnot.

You’ll find Art of Shaving and Jack Black stuff in Sephora stores and London Drugs has some stuff like Tabac, Anthony and Jack Black and designer frag aftershaves. Shoppers Drug Mart has Proraso. Winners locations have random shaving products, you can score some very good stuff here.

Your best bets are:

MASC (in downtown Van)
Kent of Inglewood popup
House of Knives (multiple locations)
Warriors and Wonders (City Square)

MASC probably has the best selection but no artisan products sadly. Just the big brands like Trumpers and whatnot.

You’ll find Art of Shaving and Jack Black stuff in Sephora stores and London Drugs has some stuff like Tabac, Anthony and Jack Black and designer frag aftershaves. Shoppers Drug Mart has Proraso. Winners locations have random shaving products, you can score some very good stuff here.
Kent of Inglewood looks awesome. I don’t know where our AirBnB is but my girlfriend’s sister lives in vicinity of Olympic Village so that looks close.

If you have to pick two stores go to MASC and Inglewood. Shopmasc.com is where you can browse their selection. House of Knives only have Castle Forbes, eshave, Col Conk and Midnight and Two as far as software. Chances are if you’re at a mall at any point there’s a HoK store in it.

If you have to pick two stores go to MASC and Inglewood. Shopmasc.com is where you can browse their selection. House of Knives only have Castle Forbes, eshave, Col Conk and Midnight and Two as far as software. Chances are if you’re at a mall at any point there’s a HoK store in it.
I’m mostly looking for unique or local stuff but frankly I always enjoy wandering through shaving stores. Thanks everyone.

Rhody

I'm a Lumberjack.
I didn't find anything interesting in london drugs.
Happy hunting
Dont forget to update us when your back

Can’t speak to Vancouver, but there’s nothing in Seattle. Garrett Lachney’s soap operation, West of Olympia, is in or near Longview (just a few miles from Vancouver, WA). Garrett is a great guy, but there’s nothing to see there. Brian Twilley, of Charcoal Goods fame, another great guy, is in Yakima, but again there’s nothing to see (except his very busy razor-making workshop). In other words, there’s nothing to see in Seattle.

There is nothing interesting in Vancouver to my knowledge.
A few years ago there were 2-3 places but they closed down.
I'd say use your time for something else and buy shaving supplies online!

Top Bottom