What's new

Shaving stores in Birmingham and Pensecola

I'll be in Birmingham, AL and Pensecola, FL next month. Are there any shave stores to visit? Would really like to find a B&M store that carries the new Proraso Red.

Joe - I spent many years traveling to P-Cola for business and I can say with certainty you'll have a hard time finding a shop there.

Joe - I spent many years traveling to P-Cola for business and I can say with certainty you'll have a hard time finding a shop there.

Thanks, Bull. No biggie. I'm headed down for my annual fishing trip on the Gulf. Thought I might look around one day if the weather doesnt cooperate.

I'm a bham native and still live here, I've been looking alot recently and the only place I know of with shave gear is Ritchs Pharmacy in Homewood. They have brushes and pre de province soaps, as well as shave mugs and bowls. Also, this info is all second hand, I emailed the owner to see if he had DE razors, his reply was basically what I said above. If nothing else, the area its in is pretty nice. I have family that live on that side of town.

Top Bottom