What's new

Shaving storage

A shaving cabinet... orrrr some shelving if you have a big bathroom..say something from a warehouse or something...about 4-5 rows...metal...maybe something along those lines..or if you know any mates get em to make you a custom
Shelving unit..or diy and have fun..

Guess you are looking for something like this - from Etsy:

52366C92-F6AE-46B3-AA9D-3773C2C82F9A.png

This is big enough for everything you need. It fits nicely on the counter and keeps everything neat and tidy.
9C78E6BD-3575-4F02-8CC0-51ABDC9D55CB.jpeg

I found some nice stuff on Etsy. Not wall mounted but should fit on my counter top ok. I will post a review in the coming weeks

Guess you are looking for something like this - from Etsy:

View attachment 1168839

Hey, newbie here, I was actually looking for a thread that might've mentioned this seller and their razor/brush stands as I ordered one of narrower double decker ones they offer, seems like its a good buy and I can't find anything like these online anywhere, thing is they seem to take awhile to ship these out presumably because they have to actually make them to keep up with demand I suppose.

Hey, newbie here, I was actually looking for a thread that might've mentioned this seller and their razor/brush stands as I ordered one of narrower double decker ones they offer, seems like its a good buy and I can't find anything like these online anywhere, thing is they seem to take awhile to ship these out presumably because they have to actually make them to keep up with demand I suppose.

Yes exactly! I ordered from this Etsy seller a week or so ago. I will post a review in a few weeks when it comes in. I was able to specify width dimensions for my brushes to make sure they fit, so I assume this will be made to spec. Communication with the seller has been good so far!

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
Depending on where you are, there are places like IKEA that have shelving and cabinetry. Maybe you might know a woodworker who might be able to build you something. Here in Australia we have in most towns and city suburbs places called Mens Shed where retired men meet once a week or more to get together and chat about life and make things. If there is something like that in your area they might be able to help you out.
This is really an INCREDIBLE idea for old retired farts like me! Thanks for passing this idea along!

Yes exactly! I ordered from this Etsy seller a week or so ago. I will post a review in a few weeks when it comes in. I was able to specify width dimensions for my brushes to make sure they fit, so I assume this will be made to spec. Communication with the seller has been good so far!

I can't wait for mine to come in, I'm in need to of something for my razor/brush collection. Look forward to seeing what you think of it.

The best I've seen is from this etsy shop. You may need to contact the vendor, as I don't see them listed anymore, but he used to offer a "Deco" shelf. You can see some in his sold items listing. They're awesome.

I ended up piecing together my own setup. I got the razor rack on Etsy, the brush and soap shelves came from Hobby Lobby.
1604252685936.png

1604252712806.png

Check on Etsy, I've seen some wall mounted shelves made for DE display and storage.

Also, if you can design one that you want on paper, you can find someone there to build it to your specifications. That'll be a bit more pricey however.
getting what one wants if you cannot make it yourself is worth buying otherwise you aren't going to be happy in my experience. I am slow to buy things usually because I am so picky about things.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
getting what one wants if you cannot make it yourself is worth buying otherwise you aren't going to be happy in my experience. I am slow to buy things usually because I am so picky about things.
That would be me too. I'm a discerning customer. Sadly for my pocket book, but fortunate for me I guess. Buy once, cry once. My father was a custom gunsmith, so I know what is possible with fit and finish and tolerances etc. More than once I've listened to others say something is well built only to get it and be disappointed.

I know I have done wood working for years and recently finished machine shop trade school. I see so much and look at houses that are new or newly remodeled by "pros" and just grin and nod with people being happy as I see tape seams or crooked grout lines etc.. I pride myself on tight miters, unique build concepts

Well I made a thread about my current set up,
Here's the link if you want to check it out
Obviously suits me and peeps on here have no doubt got better set ups just find something that suits you and Is value for money 💸💰

Top Bottom