What's new

Shaving soaps with the best skin care...?

Which shaving soaps do you find provide the best skin care or aftershave feel?

I like MWF and Mike's Natural Soaps.

I've never been very good at telling a difference. Perhaps because I almost always use a balm after my shaves. I'll give my wilk sword stick a try tomorrow and see if I notice the tallow. Until then, Dr Harris.

Scratch that. The only soap that ever really gave me that sense.

Vintage Hershey's cocoa butter shaving soap.

That was the only time I lathered up, shaved and went... oh...OH... that's nice.

All soaps treat my skin well, but after using Mike's for a few weeks SWMBO asked what I'd been doing differently since my skin felt great.

Most any quality shaving soap with Shea or Lanolin does a good job for me. There are bad ones out there, but really they are all about the same to me.

One of my favorite Shea butter soaps is from Man In The Moon Herbs. It loads quick lathers slick and creamy, and has LOTS of Shea butter for the skin. After that PDP Green Tea is really nice.

My face used to break out due to stress, since using VDH luxury, it has much improved, also rinsing face with cold water immediately after shave helps

Take a look at the ingredients in QCS soaps - palm oil, castor oil, avocado oil, olive oil, coconut oil, cocoa butter, shea butter, plus glycerin, aloe vera and vitamin E.

Top Bottom