What's new

Shaving soap with vanilla scent?

I'm looking for a shaving soap with a strong vanilla scent. Are there any soaps that can be recommended? :)

You may want to try Barrister and Mann Lavanille. Just checked Maggards. They have 15 samples is stock. After reading the description, the safest thing to do is order a sample. Lavanille is certainly one of my favorites. Good luck!

Stirling Barbershop would be a sample worth checking out.
Stirling Barbershop to my nose = Vanilla, Powder, and a touch of spice. One of my favorites.

You may want to try Barrister and Mann Lavanille. Just checked Maggards. They have 15 samples is stock. After reading the description, the safest thing to do is order a sample. Lavanille is certainly one of my favorites. Good luck!
Lavanille did not agree with me. I had a hard time catching the vanilla through all of the other dark stuff in there.

Stirling Barbershop to my nose = Vanilla, Powder, and a touch of spice. One of my favorites.

Lavanille did not agree with me. I had a hard time catching the vanilla through all of the other dark stuff in there.
Yeah Lavanille is one of those soaps thats probably best to get a sample of first like @Upland mentioned, its a pretty polarizing one. I get the vanilla and its a soap that I like, but not one that I use a lot (I do think it pairs really well with Clubman Vanilla, and Caron Pour un Homme for a cologne).

simpson did a vanilla rose soap, never made it to the big-time, imho.

simpson vanilla rose don mcivor hart shorty thayers czech speake 88 march 31 2015.jpg

RazoRock’s Santa Maria del Fiore is a wonderful soap with a very nice burnt vanilla and tobacco flower scent.

How high end do you want to go? If price is no object, then I would check into Ethos Grooming Essentials. Frank is developing a (real) vanilla soap and is taking orders.

Yeah, was going to mention this one as well. Price is high on account of being a limited run that is using real Vanilla Absolut, which is incredibly expensive. Ethos stuff is outstanding.

Top Bottom