What's new
  • Welcome back Guest!
    If you have been away from our site you may have to request a new password. Simply click on the link for "lost" password in the log in page.
    Thank you.
    The BST is now open, please note the changes in our guidelines to address the recent fraudulent activity. Ensure you read the guidelines prior to creating a sale thread in the Buy-Sell-Trade forum with special attention to the new photo and payment requirements.
    Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Shaving Soap wishlist

Hi Gents
I'm always curious to see which soaps & creams are on your wishlist whether it's a re buy because you loved that particular one or simply because you got your eye on something you haven't tried yet, currently I'm interested in 4 different one's

A&E undersea ( really like kaizen but its nearly finished)

Declaration grooming Opulence
Mike's naturals Hungarian lavender & barbershop
✌

I'd take a lifetime supply of Mike's Natural Orange, Cedarwood & Black Pepper. I buy this in bulk and it will be in my den as long as Mike keeps making it. I'm also liking the MdC Rose, but it is a buy one at a time for me. I like it, but if I had to pick between Mike's and MdC, Mike's wins.

Nothing specific for me currently, but I always feel the excitement start to build around this time each year because the fall releases will start to trickle out in about a month or so. Even though it is hotter than Hades still, the fall scents are my favorites and I look forward to them the most.

I keep a listing on my computer, so I have my ducks in a row for Black Friday:

Barrister & Mann Le Grande Cyphre Aftershave (splash)
Martin de Candre Vétyver Soap
Bullgoose/Asylum Colonia Soap/Aftershave
Stone Cottage Soapworks Bayberry Cream
Declaration Grooming La Petite Prairie Soap/Aftershave
RazoRock The Dead Sea Soap/Aftershave

I really only *need* the B&M AS splash, to go with the soap I already have.
It seems B&M weren't making splashes while alcohol was in needed supply for COVID-19 sanitizers?
Hopefully, they ramp-up production in time for Winter...

The rest are products that interest me, for a "someday purchase".

Curious to try Ach Brito Mogno.
I just recently tried that. It’s an excellent soap and can be found at a reasonable price. As for my “wish list” soap the only one on it right now is the full size of MdC original. Had tried a sample and really enjoyed it

Soap commander gusto
Noble Otter orbit
A&E the undersea
Never tried anything from mikes, the orange pepper sounds appealing as do a few others
Southern Witchcrafts Samhain
Tabac, but if the reformulation is worse I won't look hard or pay more for the old version
Proraso green
Wet the face
• Frozen Lemon Ice​
• Stranger Shaves​
• Sport of Kings​

JCarr

Contributor
Maybe Southern Witchcrafts will come out with a Bay Rum scent and call it Dead Man's Chest or something pirate-like ominous and scary like that.

Top Bottom