What's new

Shaving soap scents "one should not miss"?

Hey guys, I got into the hobby a few months ago and got a bunch of samples over time so I know a little bit more about my preferences and I'd like to explore a bit more.
  1. Stirling Executive is def my favorite by far, really love how bright and refreshing it smells
  2. I also liked Pearberry, Triumph, and Stirling Blu (in that order) quite a bit.
  3. Deep Blue Sea, Dunshire were ok but nothing to write home about.
  4. Soaps I didn't like: Piacenza and Mountain Man by Stirling, Orbit by Nobble Otter, and St.Barts by A&E
I'd like to get a few recommendations on scents that I shouldn't miss based on my experience so far :)

Hannah's Dad

I Can See Better Than Bigfoot.
Welcome to B&B. You’re likely to get lots of suggestions based on what others like. Frankly, you’re better off just getting samples to try yourself. Samples allow you to dip your toe in without committing fully.

Scent is very subjective. Your favorite (EM) is an Aventus Creed dupe, so bright cologne-type scents might be the route to take.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Welcome to B&B. You’re likely to get lots of suggestions based on what others like. Frankly, you’re better off just getting samples to try yourself. Samples allow you to dip your toe in without committing fully.

Scent is very subjective. Your favorite (EM) is an Aventus Creed dupe, so bright cologne-type scents might be the route to take.

As usual, my friend Dan has given the best possible answer. :thumbup1:

Top Bottom