What's new

Shaving Soap Samplers...

I'm looking for a shaving soap sampler and was wondering where the best source is to get one? I have sensitive skin and am looking for a sampler I can try out to see what works for my skin.

Thank you

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Check out maggardrazors and West coast shaving. They both have a lot of options.

Sent from my Vivo 8 using Tapatalk

I started DE shaving about a month ago.

I ordered 6 or so samples from maggards.

I discovered several soaps I like, and I'm pleased with how everything has gone (b&m, chiseled face, and declaration are tops).

I mistakenly ordered some samples when buying a full size tub of soap. I found them of very little use as being able to load the brush. For ve4y little extra, I could have bought some full size tubs. To me they are expensive and not ideal to see how a soap or cream performs.

I agree with the sampler from Maggard Razors. I’ve seen folks scoop out the soap and push it down in a mug or small container to load.

If it’s a sample of shaving cream, you can just scoop out a little using your finger and place it on the brush.

If you are looking for larger samples, I’d use Stirling Soaps, I’m a big fan of their soaps. their soap samples last me well over 15-20 shaves.

I agree with the sampler from Maggard Razors. I’ve seen folks scoop out the soap and push it down in a mug or small container to load.

If it’s a sample of shaving cream, you can just scoop out a little using your finger and place it on the brush.

If you are looking for larger samples, I’d use Stirling Soaps, I’m a big fan of their soaps. their soap samples last me well over 15-20 shaves.
+1

Sent from my Vivo 8 using Tapatalk

I'm looking for a shaving soap sampler and was wondering where the best source is to get one? I have sensitive skin and am looking for a sampler I can try out to see what works for my skin.

Thank you

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Shavedash.com for any and all European old world soaps.

Maggards is a better source for US artisans.

Top Bottom