What's new

Shaving Soap Jars.....

I have been waiting for my stocking order to come in on these for 2 weeks. They finally arrived today! The problem is the lids are black and not white.... I am so frustrated!!! :eek:

Does anyone have a problem with getting their soaps in white jars with black lids....?

Sue, who is banging her head against the wall......

Goosemeplease said:
Sue
Why does your stockings come in jars????
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Oh, just wait untill your next order...:biggrin: I may just put a stocking in it......I have some new knee highs that might just fit...... :biggrin: :biggrin:

I am getting the feeling this might be alright.... either that or you are all being really nice to me as usual..... :smile: I almost fainted when I opened the box.....

Bear Hugs!

Mama Bear said:
Oh, just wait untill your next order...:biggrin: I may just put a stocking in it......I have some new knee highs that might just fit...... :biggrin: :biggrin:

I am getting the feeling this might be alright.... either that or you are all being really nice to me as usual..... :smile: I almost fainted when I opened the box.....

Bear Hugs!
Send his next soap order in an egg shaped container. :biggrin:

Actually, I am starting to think the black is nice! This might make me switch over to all black!! I am not sure about the two tone look tho......... :smile:

Sue

Mama Bear said:
Actually, I am starting to think the black is nice! This might make me switch over to all black!! I am not sure about the two tone look tho......... :smile:

Sue

YES !!! All black tubs :w00t: :w00t: GREAT IDEA!!

Soap is like folks--it don't much matter what the color is on the outside so long as
what's inside is good. And when it comes to Sue's soaps, what's inside is reeeeeel good!
:biggrin1:

billyjeff2 said:
Soap is like folks--it don't much matter what the color is on the outside so long as
what's inside is good. And when it comes to Sue's soaps, what's inside is reeeeeel good!
:biggrin1:
My Gawd MAN! We certainly wax philosophical. Good show.:thumbup1:

Top Bottom