What's new

shaving products in and from Pakistan

hi there i am looking for shaving products in Pakistan, especially if someone is from Rawalpindi/Islamabad or any where near it
and i have started this thread to help curious people like me in Pakistan to find various product. Even if someone want to share it.
products such as
DE blades , shaving creams, brushes etc

are there any Turkish guys among u ,i am importing some shaving stuff , but the guy that is importing is totally clueless about shaving sticks, creams ,pre shaves and de blades.
funny part is almost everyone in my country thinks disposable blades are safety razors.

Any way thank u guys for Ur response,
Since we Pakistanis are not big fan of shaving especially for religious reasons and lazy guys who hide behind this reason. There is a lot of myths and rumours are behind shavings in my country.and yes in the end treet no doubt make one of the finest razors out there. But most of them are exported .General Pakistani population isn't interested in them that's why most of the market is dominated by Gillette. These pictures are typical Pakistani super store shaving section

Attachments

• IMG-20211121-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20211121-WA0003.jpg
    279.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG-20211121-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20211121-WA0002.jpg
    238.8 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG-20211121-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20211121-WA0001.jpg
    255.2 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG-20211121-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20211121-WA0000.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 16
Since we Pakistanis are not big fan of shaving especially for religious reasons and lazy guys who hide behind this reason. There is a lot of myths and rumours are behind shavings in my country.and yes in the end treet no doubt make one of the finest razors out there. But most of them are exported .General Pakistani population isn't interested in them that's why most of the market is dominated by Gillette. These pictures are typical Pakistani super store shaving section
Have you actually looked at any of those items to see if there is any Urdu on them? I get a sneaking suspicion that they are grey market items meant to appeal to the desire to "be Western." Meaning the people who can afford them might be vulnerable to this thinking. I know your history with India, but since you are already committing sin by shaving it seems to make the most sense to try to get your supplies there. Maybe Bangladesh?

Please forgive if this all sounds too matter of fact and not sensitive enough. I have known plenty of Pakistanis.

FarmerTan

"Self appointed king of Arkoland"
I wish I could buy the products in the picture on the top right side of these 4 photos locally!

I would buy all and have a PIF for my B&B brothers and sisters. Lol, I guess it would be several PIF's!

Thank you for posting the pictures @shahzeb ali !!!

It actually looks like there is a great selection of shaving creams in the tube. Shaving sections near me only carry the canned variety.

Top Bottom