What's new

Shaving Pay-Dirt at Christmas!!!

I hit proverbial shaving nirvana for Christmas!

6 tubs of Mama Bear's shave soap:
-Aromatic Tobacco (Despite the name, it's surprisingly refreshing!)
-Bitter Orange Orchid
-Celestial Waters
-Chai Tea (I think this one is for her and not me....)
-Fresh Ginger Lime
-Ye Olde Barbershop (Another surprisingly refreshing scent!)

Oglalla Bay Rum: (All I can say is the Limes & Peppercorn is extraordinarily exquisite! Read the reviews of it here at B&B).
-Five soap sampler
-Five Bay Rum AS sampler

Westcoastshaving.com:
-"Extended" sampler pack. (This seems to be the best for the money. It gives you the most variety of manufacturers.)

Last but not least, a custom shave brush from Superior Brushes. The handle is a pattern of the American Flag w/ 25mm knot of Best Badger. (I worried that a knot of that size in Super Badger would be too floppy. Either way, the BB hair is exceptional soft!)

I hit proverbial shaving nirvana for Christmas!

6 tubs of Mama Bear's shave soap:
-Aromatic Tobacco (Despite the name, it's surprisingly refreshing!)
-Bitter Orange Orchid
-Celestial Waters
-Chai Tea (I think this one is for her and not me....)
-Fresh Ginger Lime
-Ye Olde Barbershop (Another surprisingly refreshing scent!)

Oglalla Bay Rum: (All I can say is the Limes & Peppercorn is extraordinarily exquisite! Read the reviews of it here at B&B).
-Five soap sampler
-Five Bay Rum AS sampler

Westcoastshaving.com:
-"Extended" sampler pack. (This seems to be the best for the money. It gives you the most variety of manufacturers.)

Last but not least, a custom shave brush from Superior Brushes. The handle is a pattern of the American Flag w/ 25mm knot of Best Badger. (I worried that a knot of that size in Super Badger would be too floppy. Either way, the BB hair is exceptional soft!)
proxy.php

Be careful with that Bay Rum sampler. Mine weren't all AS. One was cologne and one was double strength cologne. Use those two like an AS and you won't be able to be in the same room with you.

Yes, I did notice that. I figured I can cut it with some distilled witch hazel, which I have for when I shave my melon.

I would love to see a picture of that!

It's located here. Brush #5.

The picture doesn't do it justice. The handle is about 4" and the bristles are about 1.5" to 2". An exceptional brush! The best I've used in 8 years of wet shaving.

Top Bottom