What's new

Shaving more or less during lockdown?

Shaving more or less during lockdown?

• Total voters
I’m shaving the same. (every other day). I would shave every day if I could, but my whiskers just won’t grow fast enough.

The same. Working from home more or less. Work in construction so most of our guys in the field are still working. I don’t have to travel to job meetings, all moved on line. Still shave every day, that’s what I do.

I typically shave about every two days, but while working from home, I've let it go three or four. Then I decided to fill out the circle beard with some side scruff, so I've only been shaving my neck and a little bit on my cheeks. Interestingly, since growing out the scruff, the whiskers on my neck bother me enough that I'm back to two days a week now.

I shave the same amount. I still have to go to work at the office (a mortgage servicing company) since I'm part of the minimal staff or skeleton crew they keep onsite instead of working from home. Plus, it's less annoying wearing a mask on a clean-shaven face vs one with a few days growth.

I'm retired, but still shaving every evening, and taking longer.

I like having my life anchored by good routines.

Chandu

I Waxed The Badger.
Same. The only change for me is time of the day. I am now working from home, so try to grab a workout and shower over my lunch. It's really a great way to unwind a bit during the work day. I come back to work refreshed and ready to take on the afternoon.

I prefer shaving every 24-36 hours, so the only difference with telecommuting is that I only shave in the morning when I want to and have plenty of time. Before the lockdown, once I would shave in the morning I would be condemned to shaving in the morning for the rest of the week; this often led to at least one rushed shave per week.

My shaving routine hasn't changed. I used to be a daily shaver, still one. I am trying to shave slowly these days though.

Top Bottom