What's new

Shaving.ie | Semogue 2011 Limited Edition Brushes | Jermyn t Shave Soap

Negative that was the site i just tried the fist order was fine and the vat was deducted but not this time for some reason. what about a phone order????

I'm pretty confident it is working. If you get charged vat I will look at your order and I will refund it asap... but as long as your billing and shipping is outside the EU vat won't be charged.

A huge thanks to Chris for personally emailing me back when the R41 Grande was in stock. That goes above and beyond.

Placed my order at traditionalshaving.com for a Muhle R41 Grande together with 3 Semogue (820, 620, 2000) brush few hours ago. Been watching the site everyday. :thumbup:

Traditional Shaving and shaving.ie are fast becoming my "go to" site for shaving supplies. Cheaper shipping (even to the US) and cheaper prices on loads of stuff. Best Customer service on Earth as far as I'm concerned.

How does the new Feather AC compare to the old one?
All the feedback I have received is that it is more forgiving and easier to find the correct shaving angle helped by the new shape of the blade holder. The rounded edges were designed to stretch the skin a little while shaving. It still needs to be used with care though..
proxy.php

I know the intention of the AC SS is to have a built in "guide", but it works best used as a "normal" straight, aka you vary your angles as you shave as always. But still it is really nice and smooth in use, I LOVE mine.

Top Bottom