What's new

Shaving.ie | Semogue 2011 Limited Edition Brushes | Jermyn t Shave Soap

We are taking pre orders for the limited edition 2011 Semogue shaving brushes. Each brush is limited to a run of 100 and will feature a unique number engraved in the base of the handle. I expect to be shipping them in 1-2 weeks.

Jermyn St Soaps:

Lime Green Japanese Style AC SS:

Thanks for looking,
Chris

I just received excellent service from Chris. He moved a couple of items over from Shaving.ie to TraditionalShaving.com for me and canceled an order when I made a mistake, both done well within the hour of me sending the email. Thanks to xillion and his excellent photography and lathering ability here, I also ordered some TOBS Jermyn St. soap.

Last edited:

Hmm... I dun see them... I am talking about their production brush with 2009 LE grade of bristles with either a cherry or ash wooden handle with the SOC carved into the wood itself.

$smg_soc_cw.jpg$smg_soc.jpg

I just ordered a 830 and TOBS Jermyn Soap Refill from the site last week, now it is on the way.

Last edited:
Hmm... I dun see them... I am talking about their production brush with 2009 LE grade of bristles with either a cherry or ash wooden handle with the SOC carved into the wood itself.

My apologies BlackWing, I read your post to quickly and thought you were referring to the new 2011 brushes. :blushing:

Thanks, then I shall get it from other sources. But will be looking at other beautiful Semogue brush at your site also. By the way, my recent package came to me in record speed, shipping out on 21st November, reach Singapore by 24th and was already delivery on 25th, but there was a hiccup with the local postal service.. that I had to sort out after some calls to their customer service, because apparently either delivery was not made and delivery advice was never issued, or the postman came in the late evening and I had already left my office. Anyway, went down to the post office and collected it.

proxy.php

And here it is.
proxy.php

Beautiful brush and the scent of the soap is indeed very similar to BOSS cologne.
proxy.php

Last edited:
want to say thanks to chris,two deals we did till now...and in both deals i was a very happy customer :001_smile
packing,communication,delivery everything was top notch :w00t: ,thanks a lot buddy! and wish you success.

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
Chris, like all B&B supporting Vendors, is a wonderful person and a great man to make business with. Thank you kindly, Chris! :thumbup1:

Sir.

just tried to place second order with you but ran into a problem . the site won't deduct the vat tax it shows the price in dollars but at the higher vat rate . can you advise please? also thanks for my last order of the tet a tet creams . best regards Moses

Yes.. use our sistersite traditionalshaving.com for orders outside of the eu. VAT is deducted at checkout.

Top Bottom