What's new

SHAVING.IE New Speick "Active" Shave Cream & Aftershave Lotion

Hi Chris,

Could you describe the scent of the new cream / AS?
Hi ayodh,

The aftershave has a fresh citral type scent. Very pleasant and fresh to my nose. First impressions of the lotion are very pleasing.

The cream is more difficult to describe. It has a kind of earthy scent probably from the Speick plant and there is also a citrus scent but it is not very prominent.

Hope that helps...

Hi ayodh,

The aftershave has a fresh citral type scent. Very pleasant and fresh to my nose. First impressions of the lotion are very pleasing.

The cream is more difficult to describe. It has a kind of earthy scent probably from the Speick plant and there is also a citrus scent but it is not very prominent.

Hope that helps...

How do they compare to the other Speick products with the red labels? Thanks!

How do they compare to the other Speick products with the red labels? Thanks!
Quite favorably. I prefer the scent of the new aftershave over the old but I prefer the classic over the new shave cream... In terms of scent alone I like the new range as I personally like citrus scents.

i am very excited about this new line of products, thank you for the info Chris.

Im curious about the ingrediants of both the shave cream as well as the aftershave (this more in particular) , would you be able to furnish us with this info?

Kind regards

AS Splash ingredients:

Ingredients, Alcohol, Aqua, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Water, Sorbitol, Betaine, Glucose, Mannitol, Valeriana Celtica Extract, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root, Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Phragmites Kharka Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Parfum, Lactic Acid, Potassium Alum, Menthol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool

SC Ingredients:

Potassium Stearate, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Cocoate, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Cocoate, Potassium Myristate, Cetyl Palmitate, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Valeriana Celtica Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Phragmites Kharka Extract, Parfum, Potassium Laurate, Sodium Myristate, Sodium Silicate, Sodium Thiosulfate, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool

Last edited:
i just ordered a bottle of the lotion/splash...couldn't resist.

and having it show up mid january will be pleasant surprise as i'll probably forget about it by then.

thanks for adding this one to your store.

AS Splash ingredients:

Ingredients, Alcohol, Aqua, Hamamelis Virginiana Leaf Water, Sorbitol, Betaine, Glucose, Mannitol, Valeriana Celtica Extract, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root, Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Phragmites Kharka Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Parfum, Lactic Acid, Potassium Alum, Menthol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool

SC Ingredients:

Potassium Stearate, Potassium Palmitate, Potassium Cocoate, Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Cocoate, Potassium Myristate, Cetyl Palmitate, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Valeriana Celtica Extract, Poria Cocos Extract, Phragmites Kharka Extract, Parfum, Potassium Laurate, Sodium Myristate, Sodium Silicate, Sodium Thiosulfate, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool

ty for sharing.. much appreciated, ill be purchasing the cream immediately!! to compare to the classic myself. review to come soon

Last edited:
Top Bottom