What's new

Shaving hardware from Turkey. Suggestions please

Owen Bawn

Garden party cupcake scented
I know. Ridiculous and hurtful. To me it smells like a frolic thru a field of flowers in the summer. Invokes memories of watching my favourite horror movie, 1994’s Little Women.
I don't pick up on any floral notes in Arko, but my schnozz is not very sophisticated.

Owen Bawn

I actually own 2 Turkish boar brushes... a Zaza with a wooden handle, and a Basak which has a plastic handle and is similar to the Omega 49. Haven't used either one in years.

The last thing i've heard about Arko is that some of its ingredients are cancerogenic, but I haven't found any solid proof for that claim. If Arko contained anything bad it would have been well known by now and people wouldn't have been using it.

Last edited:

Owen Bawn

The last thing i've heard about Arko is that some of its ingredients are cancerogenic, but I haven't found any solid prove for that claim. If Arko contained anything bad it would have been well known by now and people wouldn't have been using it.
You can be certain that EU technocrats are eagerly working to destroy Arko as we speak.

Top Bottom