What's new

Shaving gear made in Aussie & NZ

cleanshaved

I’m stumped
He was off side and played the ball, no accident.
Did I hear the ref saying we have come to a compromise or was that the scotch talking. What sort of call is that?

lol who knows, all sounded a bit off to me.,, oh well, it's fitting in a way. both teams can hold their heads high, great tour overall I would say

but sorry for sidetracking this thread..

BTW I have been offered a good fella razor from one of my friends, looking forward to trying it out. I missed out on getting one, they don't appear to be selling them anymore. Have heard they are really good

03522c66b3afd4cdae7a66a759642df5.jpg

My contribution to my Kiwis.

Oh that does look good. Is it August yet. :)

Yea they're quite expensive if I recall correctly.. Will buy me another flavour too, there was a blue one that looked good and also the wood one...

Gosh, I've got a serious case of SAD and already have more than I could use for the next 5 years lol :)

So far the only NZ soaps I've tried that perform well are Ethique's Dapper and the shave soap from Aoraki Naturals.
Dapper's a little pricey for the amount you get and the scent is fairly mild and uninteresting to me.
The Aoraki soap just smells of of pine and cedar, but nice to see someone using proper ingredients for shave soap rather than just chucking some clay in.

So far the only NZ soaps I've tried that perform well are Ethique's Dapper and the shave soap from Aoraki Naturals.
Dapper's a little pricey for the amount you get and the scent is fairly mild and uninteresting to me.
The Aoraki soap just smells of of pine and cedar, but nice to see someone using proper ingredients for shave soap rather than just chucking some clay in.

O that's a NZ soap I havent tried yet, is the Dapper a good lather?

Top Bottom