What's new

Shaving Gallery AS

I have been using the Shaving Gallery AS and in one word fantastic. CAR seems to be the bench mark for AS but in my opinion the Shaving Gallery is a much better product. My face has never felt better.

Clark

I believe it's www.shavinggallery.com

I'm more of a soap user in most cases, but I've been wanting to try both their pre- and after-shave products.

The price is a little steep for me, though...

Not to say they're not worth the money! It's just that I have so much shaveing "stuff" in my bathroom (much of which is excellent), I think I've reached a point of diminishing returns.

I'm never one to ask for samples (esp. since I know this vendor doesn't really prefer to provide them), however, I need to start doing just that.

Yeah, a little pricey and not much of a description to with everything. On the other note though, I love the names they gave their brushes. I'm a huge western fan and to have a brush named "The Kid" or "The Hickock" would be pretty damn cool.:tongue_sm

-Pary

Rusty Shackleford said:
Yeah, a little pricey and not much of a description to with everything. On the other note though, I love the names they gave their brushes. I'm a huge western fan and to have a brush named "The Kid" or "The Hickock" would be pretty damn cool.:tongue_sm

-Pary

Rusty if you call the women that owns the company she is more than willing to explain whats in the products. I can't same that for most vendors. She knows the shaving business better than most. You are correct the products are pricey but in my opinion are the best on the market and worth it plus they last a long time. Again my face has never looked or felt better.

I believe that Chris Fisher recommended and reviewed these products over at SMF. He spoke highly of this line.

Austin said:
I believe that Chris Fisher recommended and reviewed these products over at SMF. He spoke highly of this line.

He most certainly did. I remember him talking about bee's wax being in the pre-shave! That alone makes me want to reach for my credit card!:ihih:

Hi Guys:

Yes, Shaving Gallery is an incredible product line. If I had to pick one line in the "traditional wetshaving" market this is it. Lauren, the owner, worked for Trumpers for years and knows the traditional wetshaving business inside and out. Her formulations have maintained the efficacy of traditional products but removed the synthetic fragrance, colorant and preservatives found in the traditional brands. The net result is a highly effective product line with definite skincare benefits. Her shave creams are top notch. I personally like Cedarwood the best. And her preshave is a very unique formula unlike the typical castor oil/olive oil/EO blends from many other makers. Personally it's the only preshave I have tried that makes a difference. Her A/S is great too though I personally find it too light for this time of year. It's great in the warmer months for me.

The line is a bit expensive but well worth it IMO and Lauren is a great person to chat with. I highly recommend this company.

If you call her remind her to get off her !@#$ and get the new cream packaged. :tongue_sm She has a new Limes cream that should be available soon.

Chris

Thanks for the info everyone. The stuff sounds good and I'll probably be checking it out sooner or later for sure. Besides, I probably won't be able to resist the brushes...

-Pary

Top Bottom