What's new

'Shaving Cream Racquet' Technique

OldSaw

The wife's investment
javyn said:
What razor did you use? I emailed this guy after I read the article asking what kind of razor he used, and if he could recommend this approach with a DE. His reply was simply "I use a Sensor Excel".

I don't see myself trying this. Baby oil would make a huge mess, and if I tried in the shower, would turn it into a very dangerous area.

Correct me if I am wrong, but doesn't the Sensor Excel have a lubricating strip on it? It's been a few years since I tried a Sensor. The last cartridge I used was the Shick Diamond which has been discontinued.

Let's see- shave w/o cream or soap because "it's a racket".

Use mineral oil for 7 days, then water after.

Complete shave in 20 seconds.

Oh, yeah- with instructions like these, its a wonder any of us suffer from SCAD and/or SAD. I'll start believing this stuff when the person who puts it out there also does a video in real time for us to see everyday.

mineral oil: $1.29

lots o' water: free

face looking like Freddy Kruger and Jason were your barbers: priceless

Marty

htownmmm said:
mineral oil: $1.29

lots o' water: free

face looking like Freddy Kruger and Jason were your barbers: priceless

Marty

Hehehehehe...

i think my next approach will just be to find the most desireable ingredients in a shaving cream or soap, and look for products that fit the bill. I may even add my own essential oils for fragrance. Or i could buy Mamma bear or Honey Bee stuff which would probably cut out a lot of the work for me! But then again I love making my own stuff...hmmm:biggrin:can't lose!!

Top Bottom