proxy.php
proxy.php
proxy.php

Many of you love LIME in your favorite beverage:

proxy.php

Some love LIME in Key LIME Pie, or a nice LIME tart:

proxy.php
proxy.php

And of course those are great. But in this thread, we're going to share our thoughts, experiences, and general love for our favorite LIME shaving creams. For example:

proxy.php
proxy.php

Wonder how a shave with a nice LIME shave cream would be, followed by a splash of OSAGE RUB?

proxy.php

Okay, let's hear about those wonderful LIME shaves during the month of JuLIME! And don't forget those pics!

Last edited:
It is the First Of Julime!

Wednesday morning (to kick off the new month)

Rooney 1/2 in Super
T+H Limes Shaving Cream
Mühle 89 + Derby
Thayer's WH
C+E WI Limes Cologne

Enjoy the month, Gentlemen!

Marco

B&B's Man in Italy
This morning, on the first of JuLime, I shaved using Castle Forbes Lime Oil shaving cream and then applied Trumpers Lime Skin Food, as a post shave treatment.:thumbup:

Last edited:
It is the First Of Julime!

Wednesday morning (to kick off the new month)

Rooney 1/2 in Super
T+H Limes Shaving Cream
Mühle 89 + Derby
Thayer's WH
C+E WI Limes Cologne

Enjoy the month, Gentlemen!

Very nice setup! The Rooney 1/2 Super, Mühle 89, Derby blades, Thayer's WH and C&E WI Limes Cologne are all either currently or have been in my rotation. :thumbup1:

This morning, on the first of JuLime, I shaved using Castle Forbes Lime Oil shaving cream and then applied Trumpers Lime Skin Food, as a post shave treatment.:thumbup:

I really like the Coral Skin Food. I'll have to try the Lime now!

Yeah, I know this is about creams, but I still have to post:

TSD Lime SS :drool:
TSD Lime AS Splash

I know you mentioned the soap but since this is the cream thread I'll share my take on TSD Lime. It was one of the first lime creams I tried. It smelled nice but the performance was lousy. Because of that I never even tried the AS.

Great pic, Rob. Nice combo of 2 of the 3 T's! I like the looks of that scuttle, too! :thumbup1:

:thumbup1:

I used this same set up today.

I'll be using KMF Key Lime for most of the month, but I'll start later this week. I have about 1-2 shaves left in my SCS Blue Line Menthol puck (now a sliver) I want to finish off first.

I have ordered Castle Forbes Lime with matching aftershave to participate in Julime. I have been wanting to try a lime for awhile, I am hoping I made a proper choice.

I have ordered Castle Forbes Lime with matching aftershave to participate in Julime. I have been wanting to try a lime for awhile, I am hoping I made a proper choice.

Castle Forbes Lime is one of the richest, slickest creams I've tried. I think you're going to like it a lot.

Yesterday I lathered some T&H West Indian Limes shave cream up and finished my shave with some Saint Charles Shave Mediterranean Citrus aftershave splash and some Trumpers lime skin food.

I made a citrus-themed order from Saint Charles Shave yesterday on account of their amazing 4th of July (JuLime?) sale! :thumbup1:

Top Bottom