What's new

Shaving Cream Acquisitions

A tube of the brand "The Scottish Fine Soaps Company":

IMG_20200213_160923595.jpg

View attachment 1053847
Something my old lady saw while she was out getting the girls’ hair cut and got for me as a surprise. Decent combo. I really don’t have a lot of cream experience... and while the stuff didn’t seem to want to blow up into a lot of lather when I tried to make it do so, it was glidey like there was oil in it... though not exactly slick. Hard to describe. AS was nice though. Citrusy.
I bought the aftershave last year. Very nice.

ajkel64

Check Out Chick
Staff member
6E6BEBB5-7575-4A8C-B1A4-636E485A5085.jpeg8AA48228-66A4-4314-9314-0849DA45DCA2.jpeg
Coriander and Bergamot Shave Brush Set.
I picked this set up from a Salvation Army Opportunity Shop in a nearby town. These sets are sold at KMart variety stores here in Australia. I probably paid half the retail price but I will give it a shot and I don’t mind giving some money to charity.

A tube of the brand "The Scottish Fine Soaps Company":

View attachment 1067030
I’ve just bought the shave soap of this - not used it yet but the scent from the puck is really nice.

Also treated myself to Gentleman’s Face Care Club’s Bergamot and Neroli cream
F77D5AC3-78E3-47DE-A862-2230DB421B2C.jpeg
I’m also really impressed with the scent of this. It’d pair very well with a scent like Acqua di Parma Colonia Assoluta.
Going to be a tough call to choose which to use first when I shave tomorrow!

Last edited:
Cruising Amazon came across some Proraso red. Not my favourite by any stretch but at only £2.70 with free prime delivery, how could I not?

Cruising Amazon came across some Proraso red. Not my favourite by any stretch but at only £2.70 with free prime delivery, how could I not?
That's a steal! Out of curiosity I checked here (Philadelphia): $10.00 (£8.06) with Prime for 150ml.
"Cross Atlantic Quarantine Price Wars".....new reality show....:popc:

Proraso Pre & Post Cream, Sandalwood & Shea Butter (Red). Literally my firs pre-shave in my decades of shaving! Arrived yesterday. I tried it today, but need to use it several more times before I give any feedback.....

Top Bottom