What's new

Shaving Cream Acquisitions

Waiting patiently to get to pay day to get my Chiseled Face Midnight Stag tub in. Everywhere seems to be darn near sold out though...

proxy.php

tobs luxury coconut cream, tfh sandalwood cream, proraso red cream, palmolive tube x3, loccitane cade tube, a homemade cream that needs some work scent wise :\ was a experiment, next week ill be ordering.. Cella, geo f trumpers limes, barrister and man, razorock, tobs peppermint, simpsons, antarctica barberia and a few others after this a few cakes of soap then i dont think ill be buying any creams/soaps for a longggg time

Last edited by a moderator:
IMG_0997.JPG
Today my newest test cream arrived - can't wait to try it out: The Saponificio Bignoli, type Agrumi del Mediterraneo. Smells and feels wonderful.

This will replace Klar Klassik in my test-lab. After having used the Klar 4-5 times the jury is still out. But alas, it probably will not end up in regular rotation as I sense a bit of post-shave dryness and irritation. The scent however is great and it lathers ok.

Also in today is the CLubman aftershave - didn't really know what to expect and knew that this is a divisive scent, apparently you either love it or hate it. A first whiff unfortunately has me on the 'hmmm'-side, but look forward to trying it out tomorrow morning, none the less.

Also in the mail as we speak: A 1962 Fatboy - now that's another ballgame!

Happy days.

Just picked up a tub of Eucalyptus by Art of Shaving. The scent is really nice. I'll report later on its performance. It should be good!

I saw a Crabtree & Evelyn travel set I couldn't pass up the other day at my local mall. West Indian Lime cream and aftershave balm for $20.

I hit the button for 1 kilo (900 gram in reality) Vitos Red with coconut. Heard it performs like Cella and smells almost the same but Cella smells stronger, I'm a sucker for almond so this will end in a couple of months! lol $31 shipped so it was a good price I think.
s-l16002.jpg

4 different ToBS from above the tie 50% off sale: Sensitive skin, Jermyn Street, Eton college, Mr. Taylor, and St. James Luxury. These four are in addition to Lavender, and Sandalwood.

Over the last week+ I've gotten samples of TOBS creams, Stone Cottage Soapworks creams, and a couple of Stirling soaps. Since my skin is too sensitive to shave every day, I've only used 3 of them. It's going to take a while to get through them all.

IMG_0341.JPG

Proraso Wood and Spice Cream and Proraso Cypress and Vetyver. Both smell great. I think that I'll put a nice edge on one of my straights and indulge tonight. Actually, maybe I'll use one on my face and one on my head. The MWF and the Haslinger are new to me as well but they'll have to wait. Even grabbed a new brush to try.

Top Bottom