What's new

Shaving Church?

Ha! So DJ, answer the question of one of the commentersleft: What do you consider yourself:

"an 'ubersexual' or 'heteropolitan'. These have bothe replaced the term metro sexual."

(neither of which I've ever heard!)

Well, it would help if someone more hip to the newfangled lingo could define what these silly terms me.

I prefer "ladies man."

ada8356 said:
Ha! So DJ, answer the question of one of the commenters: What do you consider yourself:

"an 'ubersexual' or 'heteropolitan'. These have bothe replaced the term metro sexual."

Could these be the next wikishavedia entries???

Ubershaver

Heteroshaver

Metroshaver

ada8356 said:
Ha! So DJ, answer the question of one of the commenters: What do you consider yourself:

I have no friggin idea what these terms mean! Oh well, I guess I am just not hip enough to know my "uber" from my hetrosmetroretrosmecko...................whatevero..........:lol: :lol:
Cheers, DJ.

ada8356 said:
Ha! So DJ, answer the question of one of the commentersleft: What do you consider yourself:

Hmmm... ubersexual... Seems like someone who is a little starved of something... :blush:

Man it must be the heat because these threads are getting strange, first armpit shaving, now this!!! Yeah got to be the heat.

Rafael

Top Bottom