What's new

Shaving Bucket List

Ok, what is on your shaving bucket list. Something that you have not tried yet but will not consider your shaving life complete without. This could be a razor, blade, soap, cream, brush or even A/S or balm or a combination of any of these.

GO!

The Count of Merkur Cristo

B&B's Emperor of Emojis
1. Get a great str8 shave from a 'old-school' barber! :thumbsup:

:straight:[FONT=&amp]"[For] many people, [a str8 shave] is not [simply a] voyage of discovery, but a ritual of reassurance". Philip Andrew Adams[/FONT]

1. Toggle.
2. Double Ring.
3. A Stubby/Chubby brush.
4. Vintage Yardley / Williams / Colgate soap.
5. A haircut and straight razor shave at the T&H shop in London.

OkieStubble

Dirty Donuts are so Good.
I have put it off for 3 years now, but I seriously need to learn to hone on stones. I love the shave from shavette's, I love the ease of honing on lapping film. But I always feel like there is something missing or not complete, until I learn to master this skill.

Maybe when I get a little older I will be less lazy and have more patience?

Razor - anything vintage, I have not delved into vintage yet. I can't believe my shave experience would be complete without a Slim, Tech or New.
Soap - Never tried Arko. How can anyone call themselves a traditional shaver without having at least tried Arko.
Soap #2 - Gotta try Tabac. It is almost as polarizing as Arko. I have never been able to participate in the Tabac debates because I have never tried it.

Didn't have a shaving bucket list until I saw bosseb's Paladin PK-47 shave brush with the butterscotch swirl.

Didn't have a shaving bucket list until I saw bosseb's Paladin PK-47 shave brush with the butterscotch swirl.
You mean this one?
full

Yeah, guess I better add that to my bucket list too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tcheon Fung Sing Bergamotto Neroli AS splash. Then I'd have the whole shave: pre-shave, soap, AS, and balm. Bliss. Everything else I have is perfect for me, so no bucket list.

JR:
Thanx for your reply, support and for sharing! :thumbsup:

attachment.php
[FONT=&amp] "The essence of [shaving] pleasure is spontaneity". Germaine Greer[/FONT]

PS I'm a Michigander myself...born & raised in East Lansing
proxy.php
, but although my heart is in Michigan...home is now here in the
Pelican State! :thumbsup:
Move here about three years ago, originally born and raised in CT and also lived in PA..
JR

Top Bottom