What's new

Shaving bowls

Star_Wahl_Clipper_Treker

Likes a fat handle in his hand
I have been looking at both of these bowls. What makes you like the wooden bowl better?

I have a RazoRock knockoff of a CC bowl. It works okay, but I wish the walls of the bowl were slanted so that my brush handle didn’t clink as much against the sides. I welcome any input you have.

Thanks

Hello Dr. Carver! :)

I have several CC pottery goodness too, they are so unique and beautiful.

If your looking for a bowl that doesn't make loud clanging sounds when working a brush, please consider a plastic bowl. If you want to go an easily affordable cheaper rout, a bowl for which many swear by as being some of the best out there, is the Timeless plastic bowls.

Screenshot from 2023-09-01 04-29-42.png

As you can see, cheap, anybody could afford this, and 4 color choices to choose from. Most of us buy the blue one as pictured, but choose whatever color you like!

Having said that however, if you'd like a urethane resin bowl that is much more refined, something that works as beautifully as it looks, something that stands out in your shave den, and really helps you to improve your workflow, please consider Cayuen Workshop bowls!

Screenshot from 2023-09-01 04-34-42.png

Screenshot from 2023-09-01 04-38-12.png

I personally have their Dark Nebula variety LARGE sized bowl, with the matching Dark Nebula shaving brush, and I love them, literally one of the best shaving items I ever bought to improve my shaving workflow, and style up my shave den as well. Brush clanging is not an issue with these bowls, I highly recommend them.

proxy.php

IMG_4099.JPG

proxy.php

Top Bottom